PROTECTİON OF PERSONAL DATA
Kaya Construction Interior Architecture Construction Marine Contracting Industry and Trade Inc. (As “Kaya Yapı” or “company”), as per Article 10 of the mad Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698, we would like to inform you and inform you about our personal data processing activities.
1. Data Specialist and Representative
In accordance with PDPA, as Kaya Yapı, as your data officer, your personal data will be defined as the following; we will be able to process, record, store, classify, update, and / or disclose to third parties, where permitted by law and / or for the purpose for which they are committed, in accordance with the rules of law and integrity.
2. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the PDPA and in the scope of our Company's operational processes, business relations and human resources processes, meeting the demands of the relevant people, and the continuation of the technical processes, ensuring the commercial security of the company, carrying out our works, they are safely stored in physical or electronic environment within the appropriate period of time. Kaya Yapı complies with the obligations stipulated in all relevant legislation, in particular with the PDPA.
3. Transferring Your Personal Data
Your personal data processed within the scope of the objectives described; In accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the PIFC and the personal data processing requirements and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the PIFC, it is limited to the above mentioned objectives by Kaya Yapı; to our business partners, shareholders, authorized public institutions and organizations, private individuals, to support our operations, to companies that receive support, and legal obligations and legal restrictions within the framework of the independent audit companies can be transferred.
4. Transferring Data Abroad
Your personal data by Kaya Yapi, in the presence of explicit consent in the light of the principles laid down in Article 4 (2) of the PIFC or in the presence of the conditions stipulated in articles 5 (2) and 6 (3), without the express consent and in accordance with the rules of Article 9 of the Law, data protection Board ( "Board") after being declared a foreign country with adequate protection will be determined only by the residents and organizations in these countries, identified the lack of adequate protection and for countries that have been declared, the adequate protection of responsible data from and in the relevant foreign country Turkey be limited to the cases in which the Board has been authorized for the relevant transfer.
5. The Method of Collecting Your Personal Data and Its Legal Reason
Your personal data is based on Kaya Yapı's different channels and the above-mentioned legal reasons for conducting our activities; We are gathering in order to develop our services and carry out our commercial activities. In this context, your personal data may be processed and transferred without the express consent of the parties in accordance with the principles stipulated in Article 4 (2) of the CTLB or in the presence of the conditions provided for in Articles 5 (2) and 6 (3).
6. Article 11 of the CRPC Your Rights as a Person
As the owner of the data, you can fill in the form at www.kayagrubu.com.tr and submit your request for your rights to G.O.S.B. 100. Sk. No: 1015 Çayırova Kocaeli address. According to the nature of the demand, Kaya Construction will make the request as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty (30) days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, we will charge the tariff determined by the Board. Pursuant to Article 11 of the PIFC, your rights are as follows:
- To learn whether personal data has been processed,
- Request personal information if personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7,
- (d) and (e) to be notified to the third parties to which the personal data is transferred,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demanding of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
* This Statement of Lighting (30 Declaration an) was prepared on 30.03.2018. In case of any change in the declaration text, the effective date and content of this Declaration shall be updated. Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy Protection of Personal Data - Application Form